What does your personal impact say about you?
Do you stand out for all the right reasons?
Do people stop and listen when you have something to say?
Do you have a personal brand that stands for quality, service and reliability?
Learn how to increase your personal impact:
Research shows that within the first four minutes, people are making assumptions about you:
Your age, your intelligence ,your background, what you do for a living, how successful you are, whether they can trust you (or not) etc…
Benefits of developing your Personal Impact include
- developing your voice to communicate your message
- maximising your personal appearance – reinforcing your message
- using your ‘Personal Impact’ to build rapport with a broad range of people
- managing your emotional state
- entering a room with confidence
- dressing for the job you want, not the job you have
- turning challenging business situations around in record time