Developing Self Awareness
This workshop is about developing self awareness using two psychometric tools, MBTI® and FIRO-B®
Greater self awareness allows you to have more choice in how you go about developing yourself. These two psychometric tools will enable you to hone in on the most appropriate areas for fast and effective results.
is a well established personality profile questionnaire that enables you to identify preferences in relation to:
- Where people focus their attention and energy
- How people take in information
- How people make decisions
- How they like to structure or orientate themselves in the world
is great for understanding why you click with some people and not others.
looks at behaviours associated with:
- Inclusions – How much or little we like / need to be involved
- Control – How much or little we like / need to take responsibility
- Affection – How much depth we like / need in a relationship
The benefits from ‘Developing Self Awareness’ workshop includes, achieving results faster and easier as this workshop will: improve your self-awareness; increase your inter-personal skills; allow you to motivate others to deliver results; understand what your own needs are; increase awareness of how other people operate.
Find out about our MBTI® & FIRO-B® webinars