How do you view conflict?
Conflict in itself is not a bad thing, however, the way that individuals and organisations deal with it (or fail to deal with it) often is. This workshop is designed to give you a positive approach to managing, resolving and where appropriate, prevent conflict.
If absenteeism is a problem, or people don’t work well together as part of a team, or there’s tension in the working environment, then maybe it’s time to look at ways to help people resolve and understand their differences.
Applications and Benefits to attending this Conflict Management Programme include
- knowing the two primary reasons why conflict occurs
- spotting the red flags which indicate conflict is brewing
- learning the essential rules for open communication
- discovering proven ways to prevent conflict from escalating
- learning which of the five modes of conflict you tend to use
- turning challenging business situations around in record time
- reducing stress, and improve physical and emotional health
- improving your influencing skills to increase business success