Key Talent Partners have developed a systematic approach for identifying and developing your company’s leaders.
Your organisation and its people, needs constant adjustment and development to deal with the ever changing environment if it’s not going to be left behind. Business success depends on the quality of your leadership. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through your people.
Our passion is to work with managers and their teams to enable them to develop their natural strengths and find that sweet spot.
As a ‘Strengths focused’ coach, with over 14 year’s experience of working in small, medium and large businesses. I work with my clients to enable them to grow and develop their skills so that they can improve how they perform as individuals and collectively as a ‘high performing team.’
• is to help organisations anticipate, meet and overcome the challenges within an increasingly demanding environment
• to help transform organisations and their performance
• to generate tangible bottom line benefits
• to build strength in your people for your future
KTP’s Leadership Development Programme model is centered on your needs
• Alignment of purpose – why do we exist?
• Product / service portfolio evaluation- what makes us the best in our field?
• Management and team development – how can our people add to our success?
KTP’s Leadership Development Programme involves…
• developing the company’s culture through working with the senior team
• top down leadership combined with bottom up involvement
• a programme to embed real integration of new ways of working
• development of action plans for implementation
• identification of both financial and non-financial benefits
• development and application of creative and innovative solutions where people start to look for new business opportunities, processes and systems as part of their role every day
KTP will save you time by:
- ensuring people’s energies are focused on business related topics
- enabling people to play to their strengths, ensuring people are motivated and engaged
- minimizing sources of conflict and improving trust, accountability, and communication
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can create a positive difference in your organisation. Please contact us by email at info@KeyTalent-Partners.com or call 01828 632 199.